Saturday 24 March 2012

So....a bit about me.

Oh heyyyyyy
So...where to start? My name is Cassey BB, most people call me Cassbag. I am unsure as to why this is..but it happens. Okay, so i'm 22 years old. I live in a tiny Emmerdale-esque village just outside the arsehole of the world that is more commonly known as Gainsborough. Google it...it'll blow your mind. Yes it is classed as lincolnshire.. however my address is South Yorkshire and i like it that way. Not like i speak like i'm from yorkshire....THANK GOD! ahaaa i jest. I am currently trying to find my niche in life...which is proving difficult because all i appear to be good at is being a dickhead. SHOCK. 


Things i like: Exercising, food, family, friends, driving, music, men....correction. the male anatomy. (its more of an appreciation than a like), beauty things, hair things, booze, awkward situations, being inappropriate and my puppy. 


Things i dislike: Most people, fruit cake and money. 


<<< So yeh that's me... fit aren't i? JOKE.


I don't really know what else to say right now...although i will warn you, my blog is gonna be my place of pure whinging. If you don't like it, don't read it. Right...that'll do kids.
Check my twat  i mean twitter - Tweet me bitches!
Or my FaceNovel -hmmm u want to read my face?






Ta-ra! 

No comments:

Post a Comment